31 Knit and Crochet Ponchos
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Unseasonably cool weather is something we're used to here in the Midwest. Cool summer and fall evenings are common here, and when the weather turns wild, there's no better way to keep warm than with a poncho.
Prepare for weather of all kinds with this collection of 31 Knit and Crochet Ponchos. With patterns for kids and adults alike, this collection will have you ready no matter what the weather. Crochet and knitting fans will love this collection, since several of these patterns are easy enough for beginners, yet entertaining enough to keep even advanced yarn lovers happy. Patterns like the Lady in Red Poncho and the Cable Half-Poncho are great for fashionistas...and kids of all ages are sure to have fun wearing the Loopy Poncho, which is perfect for keeping little ones warm while they wait for the bus.
The great thing about ponchos is that you can create them in any color combination you'd like, so you always have something fun and fashionable to wear with your favorite outfit. Use your new handmade poncho while you shop the Farmer's Market, or grab it before your morning walk in the woods. No matter what the weather, you can be prepared for anything with this awesome collection of 31 Knit and Crochet Ponchos!
31 Knit and Crochet Ponchos Table of Contents
Crochet fans of all skill levels are sure to love these patterns. Simple enough for beginners and entertaining enough to keep even the most advanced crocheter happy for a couple hours, these crocheted ponchos are great for unseasonably cool weather, since the lacy feel and look of these crochet patterns allows them to breathe and keep you at a comfortable temperature. Ideal for cool summer nights and warmer fall evenings, these crochet ponchos are great to have on hand, and are always stylish and fashionable to wear.
- Simple Crochet Poncho
- Fashion Fling Poncho
- Light and Lacy Poncho
- Featherlight Crochet Poncho
- Patterned Poncho
- Blue Beaded Poncho
- Flower Granny Poncho
- Lady in Red Poncho
- Open Pattern Poncho
- Creative Adult Poncho
- Red Striped Poncho
- Jazzy Poncho
Gather up your knitting needles and yarn...these knit poncho patterns are sure to have your needles clicking! With several styles to choose from, this collection of knit ponchos is great for knitters who are looking for a quick and easy project. You can jazz up an outfit with one of these fun poncho patterns or grab one on the go as you head out the door to shop or go for a walk. Since most of these ponchos fit adults of all sizes, you can also knit up a fun poncho for a friend or family member.
- Warm, Nubby Poncho with Buttons
- Lacy Satin Poncho
- Pretty Turtleneck Poncho
- Easy Triangle Poncho
- Open Weave Knit Poncho
- Two-Piece Knit Poncho
- Flowers Knit Poncho
- Beaded Poncho
- Knit Poncho with Buttons
- Cable Half-Poncho
- Wavy and Warm Radiant Red Poncho
No matter how old your children or grandchildren are, they’re sure to love wearing these fun and colorful ponchos. Great for cool fall days and warmer winter weather, these knit and crocheted ponchos are made with kids in mind…featuring fun patterns and brightly-colored yarns. Kids will love wearing these fun ponchos, and they make quick and easy projects for you…since they all work up quickly and easily. Set aside a few hours this weekend and treat yourself to one of these new knit or crochet patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stencil Ease Vintage Design DIY Side Table Video
- Valentine's Day Heart Box
- Mini Felt Conversation Hearts
- The Thinker Dragon Coloring Page
- 18 Sewing Videos to Master Every Knot and Stitch
- Abstract Coloring Pages for Kids
- Spring Buggies Coloring Pages
- Elegant Rose Zentangle Coloring Page
- Zebra Zentangle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Zentangle Coloring Page