22 Summer Crochet Patterns
By: The Editors at FaveCrafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Summer is such a fun time to crochet new patterns. You can find bright patterns and designs that you will want to wear right away. Free crochet patterns are fun to make when you use multiple colors. Here we have many for you to choose from. You can find some fun dishcloth patterns, some brightly colored clothes and even some outdoor furniture for your patio. Have fun with our free crochet patterns designed just for you.
22 Summer Crochet Patterns
Check out our full list of crochet project ideas. From crochet baby blankets to crochet clothes pattern, we have all the free crochet patterns you need.
Add color to your kitchen or bathroom with these crocheted dish cloth patterns. The bright colors are perfect for summer and dishcloths work up quickly and easily. A set of dishcloths also makes a great housewarming or bridal gift!
- Cheerful Dishcloth: You'll love this dishcloth because the yellow and white colors are nice and bright. It'll put a smile on your face and brighten up the room.
- Crochet Springtime Cloth: Use this free crochet pattern year-round. Even during the winter, your "springtime" cloth can help you get out of that blah winter mood.
- Daisy Dishcloth: Who doesn't love daisies? You can use this dishcloth as a fun home decor piece aside from an actual dishcloth.
- Easy Ombre Dishcloth: This is an easy crochet pattern you will enjoy making because once you make one you can make many more. Use any colors you wish.
- Fabulous Dahlia Dishcloth: A dahlia dishcloth like this one is sure to make you think of spring and summer. The pastel colors are just brilliant.
- Rose Dishcloth and Potholder: Make a dishcloth and a potholder with this free crochet pattern. The rose is a nice embellishment.
- Granny Crochet Dishcloth: Fun, colorful dishcloth that begins with a small granny square, then is worked corner-to-corner for a striped effect. This fantastic crochet pattern is great for beginners.
These wearable crochet patterns are great for gardening or a day at the beach. Sun hats, accessories, and clothing can all be crocheted with ease, and you'll love the look and simplicity of these summer patterns!
- Crochet Diamond Belt: Accessorize your outfit with a fun crocheted belt. This is an intermediate crochet pattern that will look great with any outfit.
- Floral Mesh Vest: A subtle floral theme is created out of this vest when you crochet it. It's very feminine looking and great for the summer.
- Garden Party Hat: Wear this adorable garden hat while you're planting your new flowers this summer. You can also wear it for a nice occasion.
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug: Wear a shoulder shrug like this to keep warm on those cool summer nights while the breeze is on your body.
- Nautical Sleeveless Shirt: Looking for something to wear while out on the boat? This is just the top you need. Sleeveless is the way to go.
- Crocheted Sun Hat: Keep the sun off your face and out of your eyes with this pretty and lightweight sun hat crochet pattern. Perfect for the garden or the beach, this floppy sun hat is easy to make and fun to wear! Add a big flower to the side for a little bit of color!
We all spend a lot of time outside in the summertime, so why not beautify your outdoor space? These crocheted projects are great for adding color and style to your outdoor furniture or patio.
- Easy Patio Pillows: Decorate your patio with these colorful crocheted pillows. You can switch the pillows every summer with different colored yarn.
- Kneeling Garden Cushion: While you're planting your new flowers you can kneel on your garden cushion. It'll definitely help ease the pain.
- Rolling Placemats: Use this free crochet pattern to bring along on your next picnic. It's great for holding food and the ants won't "bug" you.
- Infinity Rug: Warm up your outdoor floors with this Infinity Rug. This crochet mat is an intermediate level, but don't let that scare you! The directions are easy to follow.
Whether you're heading to the farmer's market or the beach, these crochet bags for summer are perfect for toting whatever it is that you need. From fresh produce to sunscreen and your favorite book, these crocheted bags make summer travel easy and fun!
- Crochet Tote Bag: This durable crocheted tote bag is perfect for carrying almost anything. Great for beginners, this simple pattern makes a bag that will last you for years to come.
- Crochet Summer Tote: Perfect for a quick run out, this cute crochet bag will hold all your must-have necessities, from a wallet and keys to sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Desert Sunset Tote Bag: This beautiful striped crocheted tote bag is so fun to show off at the beach. Perfect for using up extra yarn and creating a tote bag in all your favorite colors, this simple crochet pattern works up easily and quickly and can be used over and over again.
- Beach Mat and Tote Bag: Carry everything you need for your beachy adventure in this oversized beach tote bag. This pattern is great for sand and surf lovers because it also comes with an awesome beach mat pattern, great for laying out in the sun or having a picnic.
- Lightweight Shopping Bag: Grab this lightweight bag before heading out to the farmer's market and carry all your delicious produce home in comfort. This cute tote bag works up very quickly and you can make one in all your favorite colors so you always have reusable bags on hand.
Images from other crafters
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Psychedelic 60s Crochet Mandala
- Leather and Twine Crochet Basket
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Knockers Free Crochet Pattern
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- Denim Colors Granny Square Throw and Pillow
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Skirt
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments
- Easy Pinecone Christmas Craft
- Glowing Paper DIY Christmas Tree
- Christmas Printable Cootie Catchers
- Cityscape Adult Coloring Page
- Pine Cone DIY Wreath