Tri Color Squares Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This easy knit blanket uses alternating colors to create a fun miltered square effect. The chunky texture adds to the fun!
- Bernat® Baby Coordinates Chunky
- (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- Main Color (MC): 3 balls of #99000 (White)
- Contrast A: 3 balls of #99201 (Toasty Teal)
- Contrast B: 2 balls of #99221 (Snuggly Sprite)
- Contrast C: 1 ball of #99390 (Plushy Purple)
- Circular Knitting Needle: size 6 mm (U.S. 10) 24 ins [60 cm] long or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 36 ins [91.5 cm] square.
14 sts and 30 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in garter st.
Mitered Square (Make 4).
With MC, cast on 135 sts. Do not join. Working back and forth across needle in rows, proceed as follows:
1st row: (WS). Knit
2nd row: K66. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K66.
3rd and alt rows: Knit.
4th row: K65. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K65.
6th row: K64. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K64.
8th row: K63. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K63.
10th row: With A, K62. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K62.
12th row: K61. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K61.
14th row: K60. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K60.
16th row: K59. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K59.
18th row: K58. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K58.
20th row: K57. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K57.
22nd row: K56. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K56.
23rd row: Knit. 113 sts rem.
Cont as established in the following color sequence: 8 rows MC, 14 rows B, 8 rows MC, 14 rows C, 8 rows MC, 14 rows A, 8 rows MC, 14 rows B, 8 rows MC and 12 rows C, working 1 st less before each “Sl1. K2tog. psso” until 3 sts rem.
Next row: (WS). Sl1. K2tog. psso. Fasten off.
Following diagram, sew blocks tog using flat seam.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Extra Chunky Gratitude Blanket
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- 31 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- 19 Free Baby Afghan Patterns For Knitters
- Knit Ripple Blanket
- Modern Lovey Baby Afghan
- Blue Knit Baby Blanket
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft