17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Delphi was founded in 1972 on the belief that making art glass projects should be enjoyable and rewarding for everyone, from budding craftspeople to professional artists. Delphi prides itself on customer service and expert knowledge about the crafts our customers enjoy. With more than 35 years of experience and retail, wholesale and educational divisions, Delphi is dedicated to its customers’ satisfaction.
The story begins nearly 50 years ago with founder Dan Daniels and his dream to take art glass out of studios and into people's homes. Dan first discovered glass while attending Michigan State University, but quickly realized there was no company willing to address the needs of beginners like him. 1972 Dan, with the help of his brother Dennis and his wife Helene, founded Delphi to serve new-comers as well as more experienced glass artists.
From a handful of products sold in the family's garage, Delphi Glass now offers over 30,000 art supplies, and the country's largest selection of glass from its retail store, glass showroom and 45,000 square foot distribution center. In addition, Delphi offers an ongoing series of classes and workshops, including hosting top guest instructors. The Delphi Glass catalog features over 350 pages of products, supported by an even wider selection on its website, available for delivery to your doorstep worldwide. The site also includes an online community, instructional online videos and an Artist Gallery where customers can share their successes and be inspired by others.
Delphi Glass was the first company to make art glass accessible to everyone. Founded on the belief that creativity should be fun and rewarding, its simple vision has met with great success for over 35 years. Its slogan remains, "Delphi Makes It Easy."
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Mosaic Butterfly Stepping Stone
- Mosaic Bunny Vase
- Funky Colored Beads
- Blue Ice Wine Charm
- DIY Charm Bracelet
- Faux Silver Heart Pendant
Videos on FaveCrafts:
- Lampworked Glass Beads Tutorial
- The Types and Uses of Metal Clay
- How to Fire Precious Metal Clay
- Tile Nipper Tutorial
- How to Solder Stained Glass
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More