Mosaic Bunny Vase
By: The Designers of Delphi Glass
This Mosaic Bunny Vase from Delphi Glass makes a great springtime decoration piece, as well as a great Easter gift for your loved ones. Fill this mosaic vase with fresh tulips for a stunning and festive spring centerpiece.
- Recycled Clear Bottle
- #S200 Solid White Opal-Md
- #S3991 Quartz Pink & White Wispy-Md
- #S3651 White & Yellow Opal-Md
- #S3296 Dark Green & White Wispy -Md
- #S84371 Pale Lavender & White Opal
- #425269 Small Assorted Glass Nuggets
- #2039 Wheeled Glass Nippers
- #5690 Silicone Adhesive
- #425580 White Sanded Grout
- White Crayon
- Begin by cutting out bunny pattern and tracing on bottle with white crayon.
- Cut Solid White Opal into 1/4” strips. Using Wheeled Glass Nippers, nip triangle shapes from strip. You will need enough to fill in the bunny shape.
- Cut a few 1/4” strips of Quartz Pink and White Wispy. Nip strip squares and rectangles. Nip one larger triangle for nose.
- Cut a 1/4” strip of Pale Lavender & White Opal and nip into 1/8” rectangles.
- Starting with Pale Lavender rectangles, outline details on bunny face and legs. Attach pink triangle nose. Place 7 small white nuggets for tail as in picture.
- With Solid White triangles, fill in bunny’s body and outline ears.
- Using Quartz Pink fill in ears.
- Place two small purple nuggets for eyes. Fill in around nuggets with Pale Lavender rectangles.
- With yellow, white opal, cut small petal shapes for around neck of bottle.
- Nip white nuggets in half and place around neck of bottle along edge of yellow, white opal petals.
- Cut very small green rectangles for the rim of bottle and top with white nuggets halves.
- Cut small green rectangles for the rim of bottle and top with white nuggets halves.
- Let dry for 24 hour.
- Grout and let dry following manufacturer directions
- Seal with grout sealant if desired.