We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I've always been crafty and I'm an altered artist at heart, but like so many crafty others, I'm willing to try anything as long as it's creative. I have a bachelors degree in art, and I teach art to all ages from elementary through college students. I am a designer for CHA, I design and teach various classes at a local scrapbooking store, and I'm a contributing designer and/or member of a design team for a number of companies. Mixed media is my latest love in the art world, which lends itself beautifully to all sorts of arts and crafts.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More