We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Myléne Hillam (pronounced Millane) is the artist behind Mill Lane Studio. She is a designer for the craft and hobby industry specializing in mixed media, papercrafting and jewelry and she has a keen interest in Friendly Plastic and Resin. Her design style is clean and elegant with an emphasis on color.
Original, unique design is Myléne's motto so most of the projects she makes are just that, original and unique! Her pieces incorporate whatever materials she has on hand so it's not unusual for some paper crafting or mixed media elements to appear in her jewelry design or jewelry to appear in her paper crafting or mixed media work. Having said that, most of her pieces are either mainstream or on-trend, just with a different spin on them.
Myléne often uses materials in unexpected ways and she believes that there is no right or wrong way to use a product (except where safety issues are concerned), only ways that it has been used before. She enjoys nothing more than putting a product through its paces to see what else it can do.
Two of her specialties are working with resin and Friendly Plastic. Both are such great mediums for creating jewelry and she loves them so much that she has an entire gallery devoted to each of them on her website: www.milllanestudio.com. Myléne teaches workshops on her techniques and also sells her bangles, rings and jewelry from her online boutique.
Mylene's Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Potted Faux Flower Craft
- How to Make Wedding Invitations and Programs
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
- Donald Duck Inspired Shirt
- Stars and Stripes Solar Table Lamps
- Elegant Simplicity Crochet Necklace
- Quilted Book Bag Pattern
- Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft