We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’m Jessica Hill, the slightly-unbalanced blogger of Mad in Crafts. I used to spend my days teaching Shakespeare and Longfellow to high school students; now I spend my days saying things like, “Try to make some potty come out.” I am a stay-at-home wife, mommy of two little munchkins, and caretaker of one stinky basset hound. I am addicted to television, allergic to cats, and 30.
Mad in Crafts is a blog dedicated to teaching readers how to combine classic style with modern trends in decorating, DIY, cooking, writing, and more!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Typographical Globe
- Vintage Tripod Lamp
- 5 Minute Spring Bouquet
- Number Mash Up Wall Art
- DIY Etched Mirrors
- Fire and Ice Luminaries
- IKEA Inspired Painted Flower Vase
- Lyrical Finger Painting Project
- Walking on Glitter Shoes
- Christmas Sweater Throw Pillows
- Stenciled Burlap Table Runner
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life