We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Linda Walsh and I am a doll maker and doll pattern designer. I thought you might like to see a picture of who I am, but as you can tell from the picture (left), I always have to be different. Now I know what you're going to say. You're going to tell me that isn't a picture of you, Linda! Well, you're right! It's a picture of "The Little Victorian Girl" that has become my Linda Walsh Originals mascot and logo.
So, why am I showing that as a picture representing me? For a really good reason - SURVIVAL!!!!!! You see, I live in a house filled with over 1,796 handmade dolls and they rule everything. Albeit, I created all of them and they aren't human. But, that doesn't matter to them. They out vote me just by sheer numbers.
So, to keep peace in "The Dollie Storage Room", which is where they live - over the garage, I had to make the picture that represents all of us "The Little Victorian Girl." We, that is, all the dolls and I, are the owners of Linda Walsh Originals which sells "Doll Patterns For Grown-up Girls!" and Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns which sells "Instant Download E-Patterns For Grown-up Girls!" We are also the owners of Linda Walsh Originals Dolls - Handmade Dolls & Crafts which sells "Handmade Dolls & Crafts For Decorating The Homes of Grown-up Girls!" We also have a zillion blogs, an Everything E-Directory, a "Gray Is Beautiful Gallery", and so much more. If you'd like to know more about us please visit our Linda Walsh Originals information page.
Facebook & Twitter
Linda Walsh's Projects on FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger
- How to Make a Coffee Cozy
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Mother's Day Card Box
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow