We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Linda Walsh and I am a doll maker and doll pattern designer. I thought you might like to see a picture of who I am, but as you can tell from the picture (left), I always have to be different. Now I know what you're going to say. You're going to tell me that isn't a picture of you, Linda! Well, you're right! It's a picture of "The Little Victorian Girl" that has become my Linda Walsh Originals mascot and logo.
So, why am I showing that as a picture representing me? For a really good reason - SURVIVAL!!!!!! You see, I live in a house filled with over 1,796 handmade dolls and they rule everything. Albeit, I created all of them and they aren't human. But, that doesn't matter to them. They out vote me just by sheer numbers.
So, to keep peace in "The Dollie Storage Room", which is where they live - over the garage, I had to make the picture that represents all of us "The Little Victorian Girl." We, that is, all the dolls and I, are the owners of Linda Walsh Originals which sells "Doll Patterns For Grown-up Girls!" and Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns which sells "Instant Download E-Patterns For Grown-up Girls!" We are also the owners of Linda Walsh Originals Dolls - Handmade Dolls & Crafts which sells "Handmade Dolls & Crafts For Decorating The Homes of Grown-up Girls!" We also have a zillion blogs, an Everything E-Directory, a "Gray Is Beautiful Gallery", and so much more. If you'd like to know more about us please visit our Linda Walsh Originals information page.
Facebook & Twitter
Linda Walsh's Projects on FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons