We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kristen Mangus is the face behind GoodKnit Kisses as a YouTube craft and loom knitting instructor. As a mom of three, her work is always designed with love wrapped in GoodKnit Kisses! Kristen also designs jewelry and is a registered Interior Designer in Texas. Kristen loves all things creative and thoughtfully designed. She loves to help others find a creative outlet for themselves by teaching. Kristen first taught herself how to finger knit as a child and even taught a few kids in class in 3rd grade! It stems from having a family on both sides who have been teachers and artists who love people. Crafts and creating things makes you feel good about yourself and can be the perfect creative outlet to plug into! After developing carpel tunnel I wanted to learn to knit and crochet but it was hard on my hand and wrists so I turned to loom knitting. Its less stress on my body and so fun! I love to teach others how as well! Kristen also crochets wire and bead jewelry as well as creates many other crafts!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Main website to patterns, shop & blog: http://goodknitkisses.com/
Library of Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/goodknitkisses
Facebook TUTORIAL FAN page (post your projects and discuss with others): http://www.facebook.com/GoodKnitKissesYOUTUBE
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts