Nicole Snow (Darn Good Yarn)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Welcome to a new way of crafting. Reasonably priced, high-quality yarn that helps women in India and Nepal support their families and gets rid of waste. Recycled silk yarn, recycled silk sari ribbon–it’s all here.
In the parts of India and Nepal where Darn Good Yarn gets your supplies, there is not a sustainable job market for the poverty stricken. This lack of opportunity to fulfill creative potential is rekindled when people like you and me learn, create and share the beauty of these yarns with others.
You have to do more! Start a local movement; I urge you to tell others, in your craft groups, yoga classes, wherever you establish community; tell others about how they can make a difference just one stitch at a time. Help me continue to help these woman along with our local community. By creating a substantial platform for these women to successfully sell the items on Darn Good Yarn we are all making a difference that is felt globally. Let’s work together to create positive impacts in our world and strengthen that woven web.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More