Nicole Snow (Darn Good Yarn)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Welcome to a new way of crafting. Reasonably priced, high-quality yarn that helps women in India and Nepal support their families and gets rid of waste. Recycled silk yarn, recycled silk sari ribbon–it’s all here.
In the parts of India and Nepal where Darn Good Yarn gets your supplies, there is not a sustainable job market for the poverty stricken. This lack of opportunity to fulfill creative potential is rekindled when people like you and me learn, create and share the beauty of these yarns with others.
You have to do more! Start a local movement; I urge you to tell others, in your craft groups, yoga classes, wherever you establish community; tell others about how they can make a difference just one stitch at a time. Help me continue to help these woman along with our local community. By creating a substantial platform for these women to successfully sell the items on Darn Good Yarn we are all making a difference that is felt globally. Let’s work together to create positive impacts in our world and strengthen that woven web.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts