We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Julia Andrus is a global designer with several books to her credit as well as numerous magazine articles and online publications. Julia Andrus is the lead designer for Eco Green Crafts.
Julia has taught crafting and art classes around the world, Her ideas reach out beyond American boundaries where she has been invited to teach, promoting products and the artistic spirit. Julia’s ability to create special techniques and new methods of application for Arts and Crafts has made Julia famous to her large following of consumers.
She is recognized for her energy and unique ability to share information that has inspired many crafters to understand and blossom their own talents. She had been featured on HGTV (Home and Garden TV), DIY (Do it Yourself Network), ABC’s “Good Things”, as well as the Home Shopping Network. She is recognized as an Art and Craft specialist and is very active in the customer community. Julia is a certified presenter for the Home Shopping Network, having completed a program for on-air broadcast and selling.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More