We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Julia Andrus is a global designer with several books to her credit as well as numerous magazine articles and online publications. Julia Andrus is the lead designer for Eco Green Crafts.
Julia has taught crafting and art classes around the world, Her ideas reach out beyond American boundaries where she has been invited to teach, promoting products and the artistic spirit. Julia’s ability to create special techniques and new methods of application for Arts and Crafts has made Julia famous to her large following of consumers.
She is recognized for her energy and unique ability to share information that has inspired many crafters to understand and blossom their own talents. She had been featured on HGTV (Home and Garden TV), DIY (Do it Yourself Network), ABC’s “Good Things”, as well as the Home Shopping Network. She is recognized as an Art and Craft specialist and is very active in the customer community. Julia is a certified presenter for the Home Shopping Network, having completed a program for on-air broadcast and selling.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff