We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a jewelry designer who started my business Distinctive Jewels and Accessories in 2007. I sell my designs on both Etsy and Artfire under the seller name DJAjewels.
I am married and have raised two wonderful sons. My “day job” is working as a nurse practitioner - I have been a nurse since 1979 and a nurse practitioner since 1991. The people I have met and the stories they have told over the years have been incredibly interesting and often inspirational! While I enjoy this aspect of my life very much, I have found a creative outlet by designing and creating jewelry - and, in fact, this has become a passion for me.
My designs are mostly Victorian and vintage inspired as I am drawn to the nostalgia and charm of times past. I enjoy creating beaded jewelry, wearable art and collage jewelry, and home accessories such as beaded wine charms. I also enjoy writing about my designs and experiences on my blog.
My long term goal is to cultivate my pastime for jewelry design into a thriving business. Along the way, I will enjoy continuing to share my thoughts and experiences with others.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts