We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brett Bara is Editor in Chief of Crochet Today magazine and host of the Emmy-nominated PBS series Knit & Crochet Now. Brett writes about her crafty pursuits on her blog at manhattancraftroom.blogspot.com, and she is a regular contributor to the design blog Design Sponge. Previously, Brett was Crafts Editor at Woman's Day Special Interest Publications and a writer for numerous national magazines including Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Details, Men's Health and Prevention.
Brett’s mission is to spread the joy of crafting far and wide, especially among the new generation of young DIY'ers. Brett also enjoys sewing, embroidery and anything crafty, in addition to DIY decorating, baking and vintage shopping. She lives in New York City, where she is writing a sewing book to be released in spring 2011.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Trash Origami
- Adult Coloring Books
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook