We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get to know Phyllis Dobbs, designer of craft projects, fabric lines, and so much more. Her whimsical style caught the eye of the fabric company V.I.P by Cranston Printworks and now she has her own fabric line.
Phyllis Dobbs is an artist and designer. Her art is licensed for fabrics for V.I.P by Cranston Printworks and as well as various products in the gift, home and garden industries. She creates designs, specializing in sewing (including lots of aprons) and quilt project designs for publications and manufacturers as well as crafty designs for her blog. As a designer, Phyllis has created over 1000 designs for publications and kits. Phyllis' whimsy style is created in vibrant colors for both her art and designs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Quilt Bracelets Fabric Craft
- Flower Petals Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Reworked Rainbow Table DIY Craft Project
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card