We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get to know Phyllis Dobbs, designer of craft projects, fabric lines, and so much more. Her whimsical style caught the eye of the fabric company V.I.P by Cranston Printworks and now she has her own fabric line.
Phyllis Dobbs is an artist and designer. Her art is licensed for fabrics for V.I.P by Cranston Printworks and as well as various products in the gift, home and garden industries. She creates designs, specializing in sewing (including lots of aprons) and quilt project designs for publications and manufacturers as well as crafty designs for her blog. As a designer, Phyllis has created over 1000 designs for publications and kits. Phyllis' whimsy style is created in vibrant colors for both her art and designs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments
- Easy Pinecone Christmas Craft
- Glowing Paper DIY Christmas Tree
- Christmas Printable Cootie Catchers
- Cityscape Adult Coloring Page
- Pine Cone DIY Wreath