We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get to know Phyllis Dobbs, designer of craft projects, fabric lines, and so much more. Her whimsical style caught the eye of the fabric company V.I.P by Cranston Printworks and now she has her own fabric line.
Phyllis Dobbs is an artist and designer. Her art is licensed for fabrics for V.I.P by Cranston Printworks and as well as various products in the gift, home and garden industries. She creates designs, specializing in sewing (including lots of aprons) and quilt project designs for publications and manufacturers as well as crafty designs for her blog. As a designer, Phyllis has created over 1000 designs for publications and kits. Phyllis' whimsy style is created in vibrant colors for both her art and designs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Cool Comforts Knit Throw
- Casual Cables Throw
- Color Dip Scarf
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Mason Jar DIY Herb Garden Infographic
- Solar Robot Coloring Page
- Spring Flowers Adult Coloring Page
- Rusty the Robot Coloring Page
- Robot on the Beach Coloring Page