We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’m the administrator at Rustic Crafts and Chic Décor. The site is full of craft projects and decorating ideas in a rustic or shabby chic theme.
When I became a stay at home mom, almost 23 years ago, I took up crafting and decorating with a passion. I also acquired a builder’s license when my husband and I acted as general contractors for our second home.
At a certain point, I turned my craft hobby into a business and sold primarily at fairs and some retail stores. Then in 2010, I created my site and my Etsy store, The Rustic Attic.
Decorating has always been fun for me. When I started having friends and neighbors asking for help and advice, I decided to incorporate my decorating passion into my website as well. I especially love to create decorative items out of junk, vintage finds, recycled materials and natural elements for some low cost options.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Free Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page + Video
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Ahoy America DIY Wreath
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger