13 Christmas Crafts for the Kitchen + Gluten Free Christmas Recipes
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get ready for Christmas with these 13 Christmas Crafts for the Kitchen + Gluten Free Christmas Recipes. With this collection of crafts and recipes, you'll be baking delicious (and healthy) desserts and you'll have lots of crafty ways to show them off!
The great thing about baked desserts is that they make wonderful homemade gifts for friends and family. Whip up a batch of gingerbread cookies and present them on our Gingerbread Man Painted Plate for a great gift that's really two presents in one!
Wanna get the kids in on the fun? These Cut Out Sugar Cookies are a great recipe to make with the little ones, and kids will love decorating their own cookies and handing them out to their friends.
If you're looking for some healthier alternatives to the traditional holiday staples, and love showing off your holiday creations, you're going to love what we have for you in Christmas Crafts for the Kitchen + Gluten Free Christmas Recipes.
Crafts for the Kitchen Table of Contents
Whether you're hosting Christmas this year or just like enteratining for the holidays, these Christmas Crafts for the Kitchen are great for helping you show off your holiday baked goods. Beautiful platters, plates, and trays also serve as great gifts for neighbors and friends.
Stackable Holiday Trays: These stackable holiday trays are great for showing off all your holiday baked creations. You could also fill these trays with appitizers and use them as table centerpices for your Christmas dinner table scape.
Let it Snow Apron: Keep your holiday outfit nice and clean while you bake with this sweet "Let it Snow" apron. This easy snowman apron also makes a great hostess gift for the hostess with the mostess.
Christmas Cookie Cutter Garland: Show off your favorite cookie cutters with this adorable holiday garland! Perfect for adding a festive touch to your kitchen decor, this easy DIY garland is great for the baker.
Gingerbread Man Painted Plate: Love decorating gingerbread cookies? Bring a plate of treats over to your neighbors on this Gingerbread Man Painted Plate. This easy painting design is also great for leaving cookies out for Santa!
Retro Striped Christmas Tray: Enjoy breakfast in bed or set out a plate of cookies and milk on this Retro Striped Christmas tray. This easy decoupage project is simple for anyone to make and is a great way to show off and serve your holiday baked good creations!
Easy DIY Serving Platters: Great for any season or reason, these Easy DIY Serving Platters can be used for anything! Show off cupcakes, cookies, or appitizers on these stacked serving trays. With a candle stick holder and a couple plates, you can have a beautiful presentation piece that looks like the real deal.
- Felt Christmas Utensil Holder: If you're hosting Christmas dinner this year, these adorable Felt Christmas Utensil Holder is a must. You could use it to store silverware or fill it with little treats and hand them out as party favors to thank guests for coming to your celebration.
We all know that it's easy to jump off the wagon during the holiday season, but with the help of these easy Gluten Free Christmas Recipes, you might be able to treat yourself to just one or two more cookies! Perfect for those who have a food allergy or are really trying to watch their eating during this time of year, these gluten free recipes are so good that you won't even know that they're not the real deal!
Cut Out Gingerbread Cookies: It just would not be the holiday season without Christmas cookies, and this easy recipe shows you how to incorporate this winter tradition into your gluten free diet. Not only are these Cut-Out Gingerbread Cookies gluten free, but they are dairy free and egg free as well.
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcakes: These sweet treats combine ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in the perfect proportion to create the most flavorful spice. The unsweetened applesauce keeps each cake soft and moist. If you forgo the creamy frosting, you could even serve these little delights as muffins!
Hot Cross Buns: Perfect on a cold winter morning, these Hot Cross Buns are so good, that they have a song named after them! This is a great recipe to make with the kids and a fun way to celebrate Christmas morning together.
Gluten Free Yule Log: Made with gluten free flour, this holiday tradition can be enjoyed by everyone this year. Add some flavor to the traditional Yule Log by filling it with mint filling and covering it with a special whipped cream topping. This is one dessert that will be easy to add to your holiday menu.
Gluten Free Peppermint Ice Cream: Craving a little something cold and refreshing? This peppermint ice cream is the perfect addition to a small piece of chocolate cake. The mint extract gives the ice cream its cool minty flavor while the pieces of candy cane add an extra crunch and rush of freshness with each bite. Made with coconut milk, this is also a great dairy free dessert.
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies: Gather up the kids and get ready to have some fun in the kitchen! These traditional Cut Out Sugar Cookies are great to give as gifts, and would look especially wonderful on display on one of the many serving trays listed above.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "7 DIY Christmas Gifts: Handmade Gift Ideas You'll Love" free eBook
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Quick Spiral Quilt Christmas Tree Skirt
- Crochet Candy Cane Steering Wheel Cover
- "Make it a Red Heart Holiday" eBook from Red Heart Yarns
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas free eBook
- 123 Easy Christmas House Crafts
- Top 20 Ways to Recycle After the Holidays with Crafting
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid