The Knitter's Companion
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I often find myself with a simple knitting question but no one around to help me. In turn, I end up knitting in the comforts of my home, next to a heavy encyclopedia of knitting. There is no longer any need to stay close to your bookshelf at home, thanks to Vicki Square’s The Knitter’s Companion.
This guidebook will teach you about and remind you of the basic knitting accessories, terms and techniques. You will have at your fingertips everything you might ever need to know about yarn size and structure, how to measure out different yarn types and what yarn works best for which designs. You will be taking body measurements like a professional, and your final products will come out looking just like the pictures and descriptions! Hints you may find useful are plentiful, and you will probably read about more than one piece of advice that you have never considered.
Additionally, Square’s book come with two The Knitter’s Companion DVD’s, for an interactive knitting tutorial experience. If reading knitting advice is insufficient, try following Square on her DVD.
This book is easy for me to carry alongside my knitting needles and yarn, and it has everything I could dream of and more. I don't feel like a novice any longer thanks to Square's exceptional knitting advice! I am not afraid to show my fellow knitters the source of my new knitting knowledge either; they love the book as much as I do. I know what I'm getting my friends for Christmas!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl