Inspired Remnants, Curious Dreams
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The subtitle of this book is Mixed-Media Projects in Epoxy Clay. I'd never heard of epoxy clay before and thanks to the expert, Kerin Gale, I learned this is a clay that you mix together. It's part clay and part hardner. According to the author it is sold by several different manufacturers and there are several different formulas used, however, you will use equal part clay and hardner to make your epoxy clay. Once you have the clay made the book includes 22 projects you can create. Mixed Media is a very popular art form right now and it is one that really lets your creativity flow. The projects include decorative boxes, unique art pieces, and jewelry. The book is a feast for the eyes with excellent step by step photos and close up images of the projects. The techniques are fun as is the process of making the Mixed Media art. Curious Dreams indeed!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life