Embroidery Stitch Guide
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Embroidery is one of the oldest most beloved crafts of all time. With a needle and thread, you can create amazing designs that are sure to wow anyone. If you think this hobby is too vintage and old-fashioned, think again! There are tons of fun stitches and patterns for people with the right skills, and there's no better way to learn than with the Embroidery Stitch Guide from Leisure Arts.
With clear instructions and step-by-step diagrams for 58 beautiful embroidery stitches, the Embroidery Stitch Guide is a treasure trove for beginners as well as those who need to brush up their skills. Beginning with a general explanation of the supplies you need and offering helpful tips along the way, this book is a great guide to learning how to create designs for your next embroidery project.
What I love most about the Embroidery Stitch Guide is that each stitch is shown individually in a full-color photo accompanied by how-to instructions and illustrations. This book covers simple stitches such as the Arrowhead Stitch, Backstitch, Blanket Stitch, and the Bullion Knot before moving on to more challenging stitches like the Herringbone Stitch and Interlaced Band. Though the skill may be as old as time, the exciting projects you can make with embroidery will give your home a look that's fresh and new.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties