Embroidery Stitch Guide
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Embroidery is one of the oldest most beloved crafts of all time. With a needle and thread, you can create amazing designs that are sure to wow anyone. If you think this hobby is too vintage and old-fashioned, think again! There are tons of fun stitches and patterns for people with the right skills, and there's no better way to learn than with the Embroidery Stitch Guide from Leisure Arts.
With clear instructions and step-by-step diagrams for 58 beautiful embroidery stitches, the Embroidery Stitch Guide is a treasure trove for beginners as well as those who need to brush up their skills. Beginning with a general explanation of the supplies you need and offering helpful tips along the way, this book is a great guide to learning how to create designs for your next embroidery project.
What I love most about the Embroidery Stitch Guide is that each stitch is shown individually in a full-color photo accompanied by how-to instructions and illustrations. This book covers simple stitches such as the Arrowhead Stitch, Backstitch, Blanket Stitch, and the Bullion Knot before moving on to more challenging stitches like the Herringbone Stitch and Interlaced Band. Though the skill may be as old as time, the exciting projects you can make with embroidery will give your home a look that's fresh and new.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Adult Coloring Books
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Unexpected Afghans
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- Card Making with Cricut
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid