Embroidery Stitch Guide
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Embroidery is one of the oldest most beloved crafts of all time. With a needle and thread, you can create amazing designs that are sure to wow anyone. If you think this hobby is too vintage and old-fashioned, think again! There are tons of fun stitches and patterns for people with the right skills, and there's no better way to learn than with the Embroidery Stitch Guide from Leisure Arts.
With clear instructions and step-by-step diagrams for 58 beautiful embroidery stitches, the Embroidery Stitch Guide is a treasure trove for beginners as well as those who need to brush up their skills. Beginning with a general explanation of the supplies you need and offering helpful tips along the way, this book is a great guide to learning how to create designs for your next embroidery project.
What I love most about the Embroidery Stitch Guide is that each stitch is shown individually in a full-color photo accompanied by how-to instructions and illustrations. This book covers simple stitches such as the Arrowhead Stitch, Backstitch, Blanket Stitch, and the Bullion Knot before moving on to more challenging stitches like the Herringbone Stitch and Interlaced Band. Though the skill may be as old as time, the exciting projects you can make with embroidery will give your home a look that's fresh and new.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- Hello! Macrame
- Adult Coloring Book Treasury Review
- Beading In No Time
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Let's Have a Party
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft