How to Make Stuffed Animals
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
How to Make Stuffed Animals
By Sian Keegan
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Have you ever wondered how to create your very own stuffed animals? It may be easier than you think! In her new book, How to Make Stuffed Animals, author Sian Keegan provides patterns for 18 adorable animals that you can easily make with some basic sewing skills and techniques. Learn how to make a variety of dog breeds, as well as bunnies, narwhals, cats, hedgehogs, penguins, ponies, foxes, mice, sheep, and much more. Great for kids and adults alike, these simple sewing patterns are great for DIY gifts (and they're small enough where you can easily start working through scrap stash of fabrics!).
How to Make Stuffed Animals begins with some introductory tips and suggestions for making these adorable toys. From fabric suggestions to simple illustrations of different sewing methods and stitches, this intro section covers everything you need to know to get started creating your own stuffed animal creations.
After you have your basic tips and tricks down, you can move right into making some super cute stuffed animals. Each pattern in this book comes with a full-color photograph, as well as large and colorful illustrations of all the important steps along the way. There are even helpful hints and tricks throughout the book, so even the newest of sewists can feel confident in creating their very first stuffed animal.
As a lover of all things whimsical, I instantly fell in love with all the patterns in How to Make Stuffed Animals; however, I would have to say that my favorite pattern in this book is the little fox. Made with scraps of corduroy and cotton, this sly and sweet toy would look precious sitting on your desk or peeking out of the corner of your bookshelf. Patterns are also available for every toy in How to Make Stuffed Animals, so there's no guess work involved.
From sweet mobiles for baby to cute wedding cake toppers, the projects in How to Make Stuffed Animals can cover a wide variety of needs. And with helpful instructions, as well as beginner tips and suggestions, there's no reason not to start creating your own cute stuffed animals today!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- Duct Tape Bags Review
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts