Little Aran and Celtic Knits for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids
By Martin Storey
Gifted by: St. Martins Griffin
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Kids are almost always growing out of their clothes. In a couple weeks, they can grow several inches and be too big for all the clothes in their closet. Thankfully, you can start saving some money on new clothes for your kids by learning how to make them yourself! Knit clothes for kids are easy for all levels of knitters because they are often small projects that can be worked up in a weekend...and with all the adroable patterns you have to choose from in Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, you'll be able to update your little one's wardrobe in no time!
Filled with 25 designs for babies and young children, Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids is a fabulous book for die-hard knitting fans. With lots of sweaters, socks, and toys to make--all in Aran-style textures and Celtic-inspired colorwork--this book will help you create some truly stunning and one-of-a-kind wardrobe essentials for your little one. And with full-color patterns and photos, these patterns get more and more beautiful as you flip through this book.
As I read Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, I absolutely fell in love with the featured Tobias Hoodie. Perfect for little girls and boys alike, this hoodie has a large hood that extends from a shawl collar neckline. The majority of this hoodie is worked up in plain seed stitch, so it's a great pattern for those who aren't as skilled in knitting as others. The lovely cable design on the front of the cardigan is also a lovely way to embellish this Celtic-inspired pullover sweater.
With the help of Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, you can create durable and fashionable clothing for your ever-growing kids...and they're sure to love wearing all the socks and sweaters that you made for them by hand.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project