Little Aran and Celtic Knits for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In a few weeks, kids can grow several inches, so it might feel like you spend more time in the department store than you do at home. Save money on new clothes for your kids by learning how to make them yourself. Knit clothes for kids are easy for all levels of knitters because they are often small projects that can be worked up in a weekend. Plus, with all the adorable patterns in Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, you'll be able to update your little one's wardrobe in no time.
Filled with 25 designs for babies and young children, Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids is a fabulous book for die-hard knitting fans. With patterns for sweaters, socks, and toys in Aran-style textures and Celtic-inspired colorwork, this book will help you create some truly stunning and one-of-a-kind wardrobe essentials for your little one.
As I read Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, I absolutely fell in love with the featured Tobias Hoodie. Perfect for little girls and boys, this hoodie has a large hood that extends from a shawl collar neckline. The majority of this hoodie is worked up in plain seed stitch, so it's a great pattern for those who aren't as skilled in knitting as others. The cable design on the front of the cardigan is also a lovely way to embellish this Celtic-inspired pullover sweater.
With the help of Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, you can create durable and fashionable clothing for your ever-growing kids, and they're sure to love wearing all the socks and sweaters that you made for them by hand.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Finding Your Motivation Coloring Book Review
- Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
- Card Making with Cricut
- Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
- A Knitters Home Companion: A Heartwarming Collection of Stories Patterns and Recipes
- All-Occasion Paper Crafting
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Quilt Boutique
- A Green Guide to Country Crafts
- Super Cute Felt
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rustic Wedding in a Barn
- DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
- Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
- Recycled Pallet and Scrap Booking Shelf
- Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
- Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
- Pick Your State Printable Art