Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Matboard Magic & Foamboard Magic
By Eileen L. Hull
Publisher: Logan Graphic Products, Inc
ISBN: 0-9749683-1-5 & 0-9749683-2-31-5
Books Reviewed by Maria Nerius
I have to admit upfront that matboard and foamboard aren’t the first crafts I think of when I plan to make something, but that’s because in the past I’ve found both mediums a little difficult to work with. I’ve admired cool crafts my friends have done, but my attempts never turned out quite polished. Hull has changed my opinion with her two books written with the beginner in mind. A key is using the right tools (who knew my old sewing scissors weren’t the best option!) and doing the finishing work. The projects include home décor items and in Foamboard Magic you’ll find some school projects too. The photography and diagrams are well done and Hull knows her subject matter. Her instructions include some great designer tips. My favorite was how to make a sanding block.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More