Design It, Knit It Babies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Debbie Bliss is a well-known and celebrated designer who brings fun and excitement to her books. This book has over 20 original designs for newborns and toddlers. Chapters are dedicated to size, shape, embellishments, and special occasions for the little ones. There is a design workbook with basic shapes to customize and personalize. Plus knitter’s graph paper, nursery motifs, stitch gauge, and interchangeable alphabet. Bliss has over 20 years design experience and brings all that talent to this fresh and innovative book for babies. My favorite design was the Flower Girl Frock with its charm and whimsy. This book has excellent instruction, photos, and interesting tidbits in the sidebars. The designs are presented in a way that you can duplicate the original or really make it your own one of a kind. Hats, sweaters, hoodies, dresses, and more make this a great design and pattern book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts