Cute as a Button Quilts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cute As A Button Quilts
By Joni Pike
Publisher: C&T Publishing
Book Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Cute As A Button Quilts has 12 quilt projects. The themes include a few holidays, hearts, cats, java, and angels. The projects include quilts, pillows, table runner, placemats, tote, bag, and a lamp. The colors are lively and bold, yet this book uses fabrics that were very easy for me to find or substitute. One of my biggest aggravations with books that use fabric is that I can’t find anything close to the fabric used in the book, Pike did an excellent job of using great fabric patterns and also making it easy for the reader to “recreate” her projects easily. A friend of mine has been a quilter for over 15 years and even she was drooling over my shoulder as I read this book. I enjoyed Pike’s whimsy and humor. If I had to pick a favorite I’d go with the Bloomin’ Hearts pillow.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket