Crocheting Clothes Kids Love
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kids of all ages are always growing out of their clothes...and it can be expensive to try to keep up with their changing bodies; however, crafty moms know that the secret to saving money when it comes to kids clothes is to simply make them yourself!
From slippers to sweaters, the projects in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love are perfect for creating stylish and fun clothing and accessories for kids of all ages. With 28 projects to choose from, this book is great for those who love to crochet and who are looking for quick and simple crochet projects that can help you save money in the long run.
In addition to clothing, there are also adorable accessories in this book, including hats, scarves, jewelry, leg warmers, and more. Even those who are new to crochet can create several of these projects...and there is even a helpful techniques guide at the beginning of the book in case you need a little refresher.
With several full-color photos and detailed instructions, each project in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love is sure to catch your eye. I happen to love the Pretty Popcorn Vest, which would be the perfect accessory for a little girl to wear to a wedding or as a flower girl. And as a true Chicagoan, I also loved the Windy City Scarf, which is not only great for boys and girls alike, but a fun way to use up all your yarn scraps to create something truly beautiful.
For little girls and boys alike, the patterns in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love are sure to impress kids of all ages. From the casual sweater to the colorful backpack, these fun crochet patterns are sure to be next on your list of fun stuff to crochet!
Want a little sneak peek of what you'll find in this book? Check out the Crocheted Buckle Bow Pattern.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl
- DIY Tutorial Copper Cushion
- DIY Tutorial Tassel Lanyard
- Big Bang Adult Coloring Page
- Perfect Profile Adult Coloring Page