Candy Cane Climbers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Candy canes make a great little gift for co-workers and friends...but sometimes a little peppermint stick just isn't enough to show your appreciation. If you are looking for a way to add a little something special to this year's candy canes, look no further than Candy Cane Climbers.
With patterns for making 12 different plastic canvas candy cane critters, this booklet is a must-have for plastic canvas crafters who love holiday crafting. You can learn to make a cute polar bear, a festive snowman, a Christmas teddy bear or reindeer, and even learn to make non-holiday themed friends, like a sweet cat, a puppy, a pig, a frog and so much more. These cute climbers cling on to candy cane sticks and make a fun gift for friends and co-workers come holiday season. You could even turn these little climbers into magnets so everyone can display them on their fridge all season long!
With instructions on how to do popular stitches in plastic canvas, as well as helpful instructions on how to make pom poms and other embellishments, this booklet is perfect for beginners and advanced crafters alike. Follow the patterns and learn to make 12 super cute canvas critters, then try your hand at creating your own patterns! Once you start making these adorable candy cane climbers, you may find that it's too hard to stop!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern