Beading Basics and Beyond
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Alice Korach was the founding editor of Bead & Button Magazine and knows a little something about beads and beading. One couldn’t ask for a more knowledgeable author! Toshi Myoda has been a designer for TOHO for 15 years and part of her job includes creating kits for the Japanese market and inventing new materials for beading. TOHO is a glass bead manufacturer. The book is amazing. This is beading with a little magic mixed in! Projects include an Autumn Lei, Ruby Flower necklace, Crystal Spheres earrings, Nautilus necklaces, and more. The detail is incredible. You can’t look at the projects and not want to go racing to your beading supplies. The color themes are on trend and classic giving you projects to spice up any outfit or a gift your friend will be talking about for ages. I loved the book. Bravo!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project
- Patchwork Panel Homemade Wall Art