Beading Basics and Beyond
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Alice Korach was the founding editor of Bead & Button Magazine and knows a little something about beads and beading. One couldn’t ask for a more knowledgeable author! Toshi Myoda has been a designer for TOHO for 15 years and part of her job includes creating kits for the Japanese market and inventing new materials for beading. TOHO is a glass bead manufacturer. The book is amazing. This is beading with a little magic mixed in! Projects include an Autumn Lei, Ruby Flower necklace, Crystal Spheres earrings, Nautilus necklaces, and more. The detail is incredible. You can’t look at the projects and not want to go racing to your beading supplies. The color themes are on trend and classic giving you projects to spice up any outfit or a gift your friend will be talking about for ages. I loved the book. Bravo!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft