Beading Basics and Beyond
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Alice Korach was the founding editor of Bead & Button Magazine and knows a little something about beads and beading. One couldn’t ask for a more knowledgeable author! Toshi Myoda has been a designer for TOHO for 15 years and part of her job includes creating kits for the Japanese market and inventing new materials for beading. TOHO is a glass bead manufacturer. The book is amazing. This is beading with a little magic mixed in! Projects include an Autumn Lei, Ruby Flower necklace, Crystal Spheres earrings, Nautilus necklaces, and more. The detail is incredible. You can’t look at the projects and not want to go racing to your beading supplies. The color themes are on trend and classic giving you projects to spice up any outfit or a gift your friend will be talking about for ages. I loved the book. Bravo!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More