75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet
By: Caitlin Sainio
Gifted by: St. Martin's Griffin
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Crochet lace edgings are both beautiful to look at and enjoyable to make, and can be used to finish, alter, or decorate a wide variety of crafts. Everything from pillows to skirts can be greatly improved by adding a simple boarder, and in her new book, 75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet, author Caitlin Sainio gives us a lovely and diverse collection of crochet edging patterns, ranging from simple to ornate and everything in between.
Broken down into several categories, including Single Color Lace, Multicolor Lace, Floral Trims, Fall Harvest, Winter Holiday, Creatures, and Children, 75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet provides readers with nearly 80 ways to add a lovely boarder to your project. And speaking of projects, there are also 6 lovely project ideas included in this book, in case you're looking for some inspiration to help you get started.
With lovely photos and guides describing the types of trims you can make, this book is a fabulous go-to guide for those who love to crochet. Learn how to add a lovely lace trim to socks, create an amazing "Sunburst" style boarder on your summer afghan, or add a lovely flower chain to the hem of a scarf or skirt. Getting ready for the holidays? You can also learn how to create a trim made of poinsettias, hanging stockings, snowmen, snowflakes, sunflowers, pumpkins, balloons, and so much more.
Even those who have very little crochet experience will find it easy to learn how to crochet with the help of the Beginner's Guide at the beginning of this book. With colorful illustrations on how to chain, hook, and work in rounds, this guide tells you everything you need to know before you begin diving into the amazing lace designs that await you in 75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet.
Once you're ready to start creating your trim, flip through the book and find a trim that suits your style. Each trim comes with a full-color illustration of what it looks like, as well as detailed instructions and an easy-to-read chart for those who prefer that style of instruction. Once you learn how to create and add your own trim, you're going to be looking all over your house for clothing, blankets, and other accessories that could be beautified with the help of a stunning crocheted trim design!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Creative Faces Adult Coloring Book Review
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Fabric Jewelry
- All Wrapped Up
- Unexpected Afghans
- Endless Sparkle
- Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
- Trash to Treasure Papermaking
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Tag (Tic Tac Toe)
- Sweet Illuminated Valentine's Decoration
- Free PJ Pants Pattern for Older Kids
- Beaded Cross Stitch Snowflake
- T-shirt Yarn Dreamcatcher
- Heart Coffee Cozy
- Easy DIY Valentine's Wreath
- 38 Flower Pot Crafts
- Magnetic Pin Bowl
- Chicken Wire Heart Decor