12 Homemade Beauty Products That Lady Gaga Would Envy
By: Chelsea Scarnegie, editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Take a hint from Lady Gaga and try going natural this summer. These 12 Homemade Beauty Products That Lady Gaga Would Envy will show you how to make anything from homemade body scrub to how to make a makeup bag. Everyone deserves to show off their natural beauty, and there's no better way to do it than by making body washes by your own hands. Truly pamper yourself and give your body the love it deserves with these 12 Homemade Beauty Products That Lady Gaga Would Envy.
12 Homemade Beauty Products That Lady Gaga Would Envy
This group of homemade body scrubs and other handmade body washes will have you feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Learn about the best ways to find natural cosmetics as well, and don't forget to have some fun with infusions. These tutorials will make you feel as great as you already look.
- Homemade Sugar Scrub and Embellished Bath Jar: The only thing better than a nice sugar bath scrub is a personalized bath jar to store it in. Don't make it all for yourself, and give this cute set as a gift for friends and family.
- Handmade Mango Body Butter: If you're feeling a little dry, give this body butter a try. This soothing lotion is easy to make and will have you feeling summery no matter what month it is.
- Quick Guide to Natural Cosmetics, Toiletries & Soap: This handy guide will explain what ingredients are found in natural beauty products. You can use these ingredients to create your own cosmetics at home.
- Guide to Infusions: If you want your homemade beauty products to smell as lovely as they look, follow this guide to scent infusions. You'll soon be smelling like your favorite herbs, flowers, or fruits.
Longing for even more ways to be naturally beautiful? Learn what oils can do for your body in 20 Uses for Essential Oil.
Bath salts, bombs, and soaps are all you need to scrub away a long day's work. With these guides on how to make natural soap, you will be feeling rested and ready for a nice, well-deserved snooze. Treat yourself to these amazing homemade body washes and let your spa night begin.
- Simple Homemade Bath Salts: You'll be relieved to know that these bath salts are both quick and easy to make. Who knew that just two ingredients could have you feeling so refreshed?
- Easy DIY Bath Bombs: Friends and family will love these homemade beauty products. Not only are these bath bombs simple to make, but they're also a thrifty gift idea.
- Cupcake Bath Bombs: These pastry-inspired bath bombs look good enough to eat. When dropped in water, they fizz all around, giving you just the treat you need at the end of a long day.
- Rosey Soap: If you're growing weary of purchasing soap at the store, put your crafting skills to use and make some homemade soap. It's as easy as melt, pour, and enjoy!
When you're finished with the day's pampering, store your new homemade beauty products in an adorable makeup bag, handmade by you! There's so many ways to store makeup and other toiletries, so why settle for something boring? These tutorials will show you fun ways to put your creative organization skills to the test.
- Magnetic Makeup Organizer: Never scramble through a messy makeup drawer again. This makeup organizer will help you find your mascara in a flash and looks adorable on display.
- Knitted Weave Clutch: Not just for makeup, these cute pouches that can store just about anything. Because they're so versatile, these bags are fun to make and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Art Deco Purse and Mirror Set: Another great gift idea, this beauty set may be just what a special someone needs. These stylish accessories are both simple and elegant, so they adapt to most anyone's taste.
- Glittery Coffee Bean Brush Holder: This sparkly creation will have you feeling oh so glamorous as you prepare for the day. In a few minutes, you'll be all organized and ready to go.
Find even more fashionable DIY totes in our free eBook: How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags, and More.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Cranberry Coconut Oil
- Handmade Mango Body Butter
- Homemade Sugar Scrub and Embellished Bath Jar
- Sumptuous DIY Body Butter Recipe
- Fizzy Lavender Homemade Bath Soak Recipe
- DIY Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
- Lavender Shea Butter Lotion Recipe
- Guide to Infusions
- Quick Guide to Natural Cosmetics, Toiletries & Soap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gorgeous Vintage Jewelry Ornament
- Mini Mollie Mini Mandalas
- Easy Wooden Farmhouse Sign
- Harvest Wreath
- Design Your Own Handmade Quilt Pattern
- Pine Cone Candle Wreath
- Turkey Welcome Wreath
- Twine and Berry Fall Wreath
- Printable Wedding Invitations
- Flowery DIY Wedding Name Cards