Etch this romantic frame from Etchworld Armour with stencils and designer hearts. This is a great anniversary gift or wedding favor. The bride and groom would love to have this sitting in there home. It's quick and easy to make.
- #15-0150 Armour Etch Cream
- #20-0499 Mi Cumplianos – borders
- #30-2312 6”x8” Bent Bevel Plaque
- #20-0488 Designer Hearts (optional or use another heart from stencil 20-0499)
- #20-0490 Rub N Etch Stencil- Romantic Words 2 (from the 12-7014 Romantic Moments Designer Series)
- Masking tape
- Ruler and/or tape measure
- Sponge or craft brush
- Washable magic marker
- Ruled paper
- Scissors & running water
- Wash & dry plaque prior to applying stencils.
- Measure plaque’s width at top and bottom and find the center. With a marker, draw a vertical line down the backside of the plaque. This is your centerline. Do the same in the opposite direction to find your horizontal centerline. Tape a section of ruled paper to the back of the plaque lining up the lines on the paper with the lines on the plaque. This will help you line up and center each row of stencils.
- Using the picture as your guide for stencil placement, start at the center with the “I love you” stencil and center it over where the horizontal & vertical lines meet and tape it to the glass with a couple of pieces of masking tape.
- Lay out all your other stencil pieces above and below “I Love You” marking the center of each on the shiny side and then lining it up with the lines on the glass.
- Rub down all your stencil pieces according to package directions and remove the mylar cover sheets. Mask off all exposed areas of glass with masking tape, overlapping edges. Hold plaque up to the light to expose any uncovered areas.
- Apply Etch Cream according to package directions.
- Rinse off cream under warm running water. Continue until cream, stencils and all masking tape are removed.
- Dry plaque and decorate if desired. Decorate your saying with Rub N Buff, Pinata tints, rhinestones or flat backed pearls. Your the artist –make it your way!