Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
Fuzzy Bunny Baby Blanket
By: Cecilia Jorcin for So Tei-Tei
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you need baby blanket patterns for your little one or for a gift, Cecilia Jorcin's Fuzzy Bunny Baby Blanket is perfect! Learn how to make a fleece baby blanket in no time with her adorable tutorial!
Cut the pieces:
1. Take one white and one pink piece for the ears together, right sides facing and sew along the curved edges, leaving the straight edge open. Turn the ears right side out.
3. Stuff the head with cotton and close the opening.
4. Take needle and thread (white) and make long stitches along the edges of the muzzles, stuff with cotton and close. Repeat this step to make the paws and nose.
6. Sew the nose it in the middle of the face. Then sew the muzzles one next to each other right below the nose. Sew the beads in the eyes.
7. Wrap the black thread around the paw to make the fingers.
8. Sew the paws on the sides, under the head.
9. Use needle and black thread to make the whiskers.
10. Next you have to make the blankie by taking the fleece and cotton fabric together, right sides facing, sew along the sides leaving a 2 inches opening. Turn the blankie right side out though the opening, sleep stitch to close it and then top stitch along the edge (this last step is optional).
11. Finally sew the bunny to the blankie and it's done!
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!