Sequoia Camping Scrapbook Page
By: Judi Hayes for Glue Dots.com
The earth-tone color palette on this scrapbook project from Glue Dots is chosen to capture the vast beauty of Sequoia National Park.
- Memory Book Glue Dots Dot N' Go
- Pop Up Glue Dots
- Mini Glue Dots Dot N' Go
- Craft Glue Dots Dot N' Go
- Stampin' Up's Nature Hike Stampin' Around wheel and Happy Camper stamp sets
- Stampin' Up's River Rock, Ruby Red, Barely Banana and Bashful Blue textured carestock papers
- Brown cardstock
- Stampin' Up's Classic Chocolate Chip ink and Ranger Pine Needles Distress Ink
- Xacto knife and cutting mat
- Trim River Rock textured cardstock to 8x8". This paper serves as your base.
- Ink Nature Hike wheel with Chocolate Chip ink pad and roll onto the bottom of the River Rock textured cardstock. (Tip: to get clean impressions, start rolling a little before cardstock begins and continue rolling off the end)
- To create the signs, roll additional sign images onto scraps of Ruby Red, Barely Banana, and Bashful Blue cardstocks. Cut out signs and layer over the same signs on the page base using Pop Up Glue Dots. Stamp bird images onto cardstock scraps, trim and adhere onto a sign with Mini Glue Dots Dot N'Go.
- Crop photo and layer onto Barely Banana cardstock using Memory Book Glue Dots Dot N' Go. Make sure photo is 1/8" smaller than cardstock.
- Attach the photo and cardstock to the left of a large sheet of brown cardstock.
- Ink Trees stamp with Pine Needles Distress ink and, without re-inking, stamp onto River Rock cardstock scraps. Cut out the trees and attach beside the photo using Memory Book Glue Dots Dot N' Go and Pop Up Glue Dots.
- Attach the cardstock with photo and trees to the page base using Craft Glue Dots Dot N' Go.