This quick and easy scrapbook layout from Spellbinders is perfect for pictures of your favorite folks. Just follow this free scrapbook layout guide!
- Spellbinders Die Templates S4-137 Classic Hearts, S4-143 Scalloped Long Rectangles, S3-150 Ribbon Tags Trio
- Fancy Pants Heart Throb paper
- Prism red cardstock
- Beacon Zip Dry Glue
- Craft knife
- brown ribbon
- Cut all the Classic Hearts (S4-137) at once. Place them on a magnetic sheet or Spellbinders’ Magnetic Spacer Plate. This will keep the dies from slipping during cutting.
- Trim patterned paper to 11" x 11".
- Print title onto white cardstock. Cut/emboss using Ribbon Tags Trio (S3-150).
- Color the tag’s edges with light brown ink.
- In order to make a scalloped mat large enough for a 4x6" photo, you'll need to put 2 rectangles together. Cut/emboss two (2) Scalloped Long Rectangles Large (S4-143), the largest size, from red cardstock.
- Trim off the scalloped edge from one rectangle, along the long side. Adhere it onto the second die cut.
- Trim a 4x6" photo to 3 7/8" x 5 3/4" and mount it onto the scalloped mat.
- Cut a portion of the printed papers’ pattern, along the lines of the hearts and swirls. Tuck the matted photo underneath it and adhere.
- Assemble the layout by adding heart frames, title with ribbon accents and journaling under photo.