We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Choon's Design LLC
Reviewed by Michael Sellick
Choon, inventor of Twistz Bandz® has figured out a way for children to be able to make the most amazing designs using Twistz Bandz® for making bracelets, rings, and much more.
Inspired by his own daughter and her fascination with making rubber band jewelry, he pushed ahead to make a tool to hold the bands in place so that it could be done easily.
I met Choon at CHA Rosemont Illinois in July 2011. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks because of the simplicity and thought that has gone into the invention of this product. Choon's design is similar to Loom Knitting which is something I am very fond of.
The contraption reminds me of a test tubes standing up straight. Choon has carefully designed the tool to allow easy access to the bandz as you move them over top of each other. He has also made it to the tool can attach easily to other tools to expand the width of your projects.
The brochure provided in the kit has photograph after photograph to show you the steps along the way. His website TwistzBandz.com provides many other designs and steps along the way. The product is so new, that discovery of new concepts to wrap up the bandz are still being thought of and added to the website.
Over all, pretty creative and and makes a great gift.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern