We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Michael Sellick is the energetic creator & instructor of The Crochet Crowd on YouTube Channel, he inspires, and celebrates creativity with millions of views. Mikey revitalizes the love of yarn arts for all levels connecting online friendships and a Show N Tell network on Facebook under the name of The Crochet Crowd.
Michael Sellick, known as as Mikey on The Crochet Crowd, was isolated and lonely in a small town with no creative outlets. He turned to YouTube in 2008 to reach out and created 10 tutorials on how to crochet. Mikey Averages 50-80 hours per week online building friendships, videos and much more, in less than 1 year became a You Tube partner. Millions of viewers are now tuning in on how to crochet. In 2009, Mikey introduced Loom Knitting as another addictive yarn hobby.
Mikey’s energy is raw enthusiastic passion of bringing an idea from the mind, playing with some yarn to form a shape, then pushing limits to see what more can be done. Mikey never tells viewers to do it a certain way instead he encourages people to absorb the idea and do the steps, but then expand it to suit the viewer’s ideas. It’s about sharing and connectivity, you will find many free patterns on his highly organized website http://thecrochetcrowd.com, many patterns have matching videos to go with it.
Michael has been busy creating crochet videos especially for AllFreeCrochet. You can see them on our
channel. In addition, you can find his entire video library on YouTube at
Michael's Projects at FaveCrafts:
Child's Mini Cape or Shawl
Colorful Crochet Hat
American Flag Loom Knit Hat: Version 1
American Flag Loom Knit Hat: Version 2
American Flag Loom Knit Hat: Version 3
How to Crochet an Octagon Granny Afghan
Michael's Videos at our sister site AllFreeCrochet.com
How to Cast off Loose Ends
How to Change Colors without Knots
How to Change Colors without Knots- Left Handed Version
Left-Handed 2 Tog Increase
Right-Handed 2 Tog Increase
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial