Simplicity Piping Wizard
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simpli-EZ Piping Wizard™
A Simplicity Studio sewing tool
Gifted by Simplicity
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
This handy tool allows perfect seam allowance for covering piping cord. You can make cord and trim to 1/2" or 1/4" allowance in a fast efficient way. Designed by Linda McGehee, this lightweight acrylic tool makes the perfect gift for your sewing and quilting friends. It’s a smooth motion and easy on the hands and eyes. The company’s website has extra tips and ideas for use, but most sewers and quilters will appreciate how easy it is to get even seam allowances without much additional instructions. Just trim the excess and you’ve got covered piping for any project. Simplicity Studio has a complete line of sewing and quilting aids in the Simpli-EZ product line-up.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial