Simplicity Piping Wizard
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simpli-EZ Piping Wizard™
A Simplicity Studio sewing tool
Gifted by Simplicity
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
This handy tool allows perfect seam allowance for covering piping cord. You can make cord and trim to 1/2" or 1/4" allowance in a fast efficient way. Designed by Linda McGehee, this lightweight acrylic tool makes the perfect gift for your sewing and quilting friends. It’s a smooth motion and easy on the hands and eyes. The company’s website has extra tips and ideas for use, but most sewers and quilters will appreciate how easy it is to get even seam allowances without much additional instructions. Just trim the excess and you’ve got covered piping for any project. Simplicity Studio has a complete line of sewing and quilting aids in the Simpli-EZ product line-up.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Practical Origami
- Sharp Crochet Hook
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet