Tulip Beads in a Bottle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tulip Beads in a Bottle
gifted by ilovetocreate
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Decorate fabric and more with Tulip Beads in a Bottle and one of the many transfer patterns that Tulip offers. Using these paints to create bead patterns on a surface is so much faster than sewing individual beads on one at a time.
If you want to decorate clothes, fabric headbands, and more, the drops of paint form self-rounding beads on the surface. And since you don't have to set the paint with heat, you have more options for where to place them. The paint comes in several four-pack color and finish combinations - finishes like gemstone, pearl, semiprecious, and metallic offer variety for your fabric-crafting needs. You can add even more embellishments with crystals and studs that coordinate with the paints.
And if you're indimidated as to how to start, Tulip has made it easy by creating a line of small and large transfers. These transfers work best on fabrics made of more than 50% polyester and are heat-set with your iron onto prewashed fabric. The large iron-on ink transfers are great for the neckline of a t-shirt, while the smaller motifs include various florals, a butterfly, and a peace sign.
So start changing up your clothes and accessories with Tulip Beads in a Bottle and accompanying transfers!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Zippy Loom
- Practical Origami
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cable Stitch Knitting Pattern
- Fuzzy DIY Pom Pom
- One Row Button Holes Knitting Tutorial
- 15 Outrageous Clothespin Crafts You Need in Your Life
- Rustic Burlap Christmas Ornament
- Hummingbird Printable Art
- Believe Printable Art
- Flowery Alphabet Printable Art
- Brewtiful Coffee Printable Art
- Initial Printable Art