We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
What an amazing tool to create multiple stamped projects quickly and easily. You place your stamps upon a platform creating a scene or card front. Then just stamp! The self-inking stamp system is made for clear stamps and makes repetitive images a breeze. The plate or platform is 4” x 3”. I’ve included several ink pads and a set of clear stamps for the winner of this great product review giveaway. I found this a very effective tool that was easy on the hands and muscles. The plate was easy to access and you could stamp quickly to see if you were happy with the arrangement or needed to tweak it. Bravo to Fiskars for creating tools that are so easy on the hands. If you love making multiplies this tool is amazing. The plate locks into place so you can arrange your clear stamps, press down and the plate unlocks. The ink pads slide into place and you can change the ink pads out quickly. When not in use the inkpads have covers. Plus as a bonus we have included the Ribbon Stamp Plate and Frame Attachment so stamping on ribbon is now quick and neat to do!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts