Rock a Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Rock A Blocks
Gifted by Crafter’s Companion
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Made in the United Kingdom, this new stamping tool is beyond cool! For all of us who crave that perfect stamped image, but sometimes end up with work that is blotched, smudged, or uneven, this tool is the aid we’ve needed. You place your clear or unmounted rubber stamps onto the block, ink it up, and place it onto the surface to be stamped. What is touching is the edge of the block and you just rock the block. Keep in mind you only need to rock once, rocking more than once gives a shadow to your image. The designer behind the block system is Claudine Hellmuth who just wants to bring hip art to playful hearts. She is a dedicated artist who understands how tools can make it easier for all of us to create beautifully. This set includes 4 different sizes of blocks from small to large.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties