Rock a Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Rock A Blocks
Gifted by Crafter’s Companion
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Made in the United Kingdom, this new stamping tool is beyond cool! For all of us who crave that perfect stamped image, but sometimes end up with work that is blotched, smudged, or uneven, this tool is the aid we’ve needed. You place your clear or unmounted rubber stamps onto the block, ink it up, and place it onto the surface to be stamped. What is touching is the edge of the block and you just rock the block. Keep in mind you only need to rock once, rocking more than once gives a shadow to your image. The designer behind the block system is Claudine Hellmuth who just wants to bring hip art to playful hearts. She is a dedicated artist who understands how tools can make it easier for all of us to create beautifully. This set includes 4 different sizes of blocks from small to large.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project