Rock a Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Rock A Blocks
Gifted by Crafter’s Companion
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Made in the United Kingdom, this new stamping tool is beyond cool! For all of us who crave that perfect stamped image, but sometimes end up with work that is blotched, smudged, or uneven, this tool is the aid we’ve needed. You place your clear or unmounted rubber stamps onto the block, ink it up, and place it onto the surface to be stamped. What is touching is the edge of the block and you just rock the block. Keep in mind you only need to rock once, rocking more than once gives a shadow to your image. The designer behind the block system is Claudine Hellmuth who just wants to bring hip art to playful hearts. She is a dedicated artist who understands how tools can make it easier for all of us to create beautifully. This set includes 4 different sizes of blocks from small to large.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch