Puff Quilting Clip Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Clover Puff Quilting Clip Set
(Small and Large)
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
This tool set makes it much easier to create puff quilt creations. The set includes 4 clips, template set which is the top and base, plus bar and syringe. The finished size of the puff for the large template is approximately 2 3/8” and for the small template it is approximately 1 9/16”. You mark with the template, create the pleats for the puff with your clips, then sew, then stuff. The packaging comes with complete instructions and some really cool options for the finished puff.
The pieces are very well made and sturdy to use. I loved that the packaging included so many wonderful ideas for this technique from a baby quilt to pin cushion. You can buy additional puff quilting clips separately from the sets. Visit the Clover web site for additional ideas and all product information.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial