We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Lightcase
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, editor of FaveCrafts.com
I love the convenience of a smartphone. I have my music, my contacts, and my camera all in one place. And as someone who's always using the smartphone camera to take pictures of recipes and crafts for my blog, I am always on the hunt for products to help make my life easer...to help give me the look I want without the price I dread. And it's no secret that smartphones, while convenient, don't take the best photos, and that is why I LOVE the Lightcase.
Made to help you take professional photos with your smartphone, the Lightcase is a light-weight pop up photo studio for photographing small things using the camera on your smartphone. If you're a designer, seller, blogger, or just someone who loves to share their creations with the world, you're in need of this amazing tool.
This portable photo studio can fold down into a small compact size, making it easy to store and take with you as you travel. It's durable, easy to clean, and takes less than 30 seconds to put together. All you need to do is line up your lens with the camera hole on the display. The Lightcase also comes with three backgrounds if you're photographing something from the front of the box.
I love the Lightcase for taking pictures of my crafts and recipes. It has completely changed the way I use photos on my blog and in my ETSY store, and I cannot wait to showcase more of my work using this amazing photography tool.
Fabulous for hobbyists of all kinds, the Lightcase is a wonderful tool that will give you the ability to take professional-style photos using the camera on your phone. With the ability to take this little studio with you wherever you go, the Lightcase is a must-have tool for professional and freelance photographers alike.
Check out how easy it is to put together the Lightcase!:
Purchase the Lightcase here: http://www.lightcase.co.uk/
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket