Extreme Glitter Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt Extreme Glitter Paint
Gifted by Plaid
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I’ll admit, I love the look of sparkly projects, but I hate using glitter. It gets everywhere except where I need it to be, it’s impossible to remove from clothes and skin, and it always rubs off the project.
So when I decided to try Extreme Glitter paint from Plaid, I was skeptical at first. I didn’t want the glitter to rub off of my work or be impossible to remove if I got paint on my hands. Thankfully, Extreme Glitter paint did not disappoint, and I’m happy to say that I’ve finally found a way to add the sparkle back into my crafting!
Extreme Glitter Paint is perfect for adding a soft sparkly sheen to wood, plastic, terra cotta, and most other porous surfaces. Once dry, the glitter adheres to the surface of your project, so it won’t rub or flake off.
Simply apply Extreme Glitter paint in thin coats using a paint brush to your work surface. It will look dull at first, but once it dries, you’ll notice the sparkle! To get the ultimate effect, no more than 3 coats should be applied.
Since it comes in a variety of sizes and colors, Extreme Glitter paint is a great staple to have in your craft stash. It will help you add all the sparkle you need without the frustration of having to deal with loose glitter!
Colors reviewed: Gold 2771, Peridot 2776, Rose 2773
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit