Craftwell eBosser Automatic Embosser and Die Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As an avid cardmaker and scrapbooker, I was excited to try Craftwell’s new eBosser. So what exactly is the eBosser? The eBosser is a fully automatic embossing and die cutting machine that handles up to letter and A4 size materials. It is electric for fast and easy operation. I love the look of die cuts and embossing in my projects, but don’t always love to crank the handle of the traditional embossing machines, especially if I am doing multiple projects!
The heavy duty eBosser machine plugs into a power outlet. It comes with 4 platforms and a shim. The user manual is easy to read and understand. Since I am a collector of many brands of dies, I was happy to see that the manual has a page dedicated to each brand and how to sandwich them between the platforms. (Brands like Sizzix, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, AccuCut, AccuQuilt, Ellison, QuicKutz, Lifestyle Crafts, Fiskars.) It works great with embossing folders too. Once you place your platforms correctly, you simply guide the eBosser with a steady forward motion into the machine. Once the rollers “grab” onto it, you release and let the machine do the rest of the work. Once the platforms have gone through the machine, you remove the combination and you have your perfectly embossed or die cut material! And speaking of materials, I tried many different types. It works great on fabric, paper, vellum, vinyl, wood, card board, and thin sheets of metal. I also liked the fact that it can material up to 8-1/2" X 11".
This machine makes completing the task of die cutting and embossing so easy! There is no handle to crank and the cuts are perfect each time. I really love the ease of using this machine and haven’t used my other machines since!
Find great projects and tutorials for the eBosser in our free eBook, Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More.
Use a Craftwell eBosser to Make These Craft Projects:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Super Wikki Stix
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Practical Origami
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- Etchall Paint Products
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers