Bright, colorful boxes painted with beach designs make great keepsakes or gifts.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIP05 - Beach Pocket Template
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO31 - Baby Pink
- DAO34 - Lavender
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA143 - True Ochre
- DA163 - Honey Brown
- DA184 - French Vanilla
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA238 - Canyon Orange
- DA255 - Bahama Blue
- Scrapbook paper
- Circle template
- Permanent ink pen
- Round wooden box
- Base box with Lavender and spatter with French Vanilla.
- Trace circle shape onto scrapbook paper and cut out.
- Base sun shape with French Vanilla. Pounce around edge with True Ochre.
- Overlay round sun shape and pounce around edge of circle with True Ochre.
- Base sea horses with Bright Orange and shade around edge with Canyon Orange. Add eyes with Lamp Black.
- Seashells are based with French Vanilla and shaded with Honey Brown. Pounce small amount of Baby Pink and then Bahama Blue on each shell.
- Add dots between shells with Bright Orange and linework with permanent ink pen.
- Adhere paper and ribbons to box.
Refer to template and tool packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.