Copic Markers Doodle Pack
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When you think about markers, you may be reminded of days spent in elementary school coloring the day away...but markers aren't just for kids! Copic Markers have been a go-to craft supply for several years, and designers all over the world love coloring and decorating with these reliable and professional markers. Available in a wide variety of colors and styles, Copic Markers are great because they're refilable and last for years...so once you buy your set of favorite colors, you will never have to replace the marker again!
Perhaps the best way to get started using Copic Markers is to start with a Doodle Pack. A Copic Marker Doodle Pack comes with two Copic Ciao Markers, one Atyou Spica Glitter Pen, and one Copic Multiliner pen. When used all together, these markers can create stunning illustrations and artwork on all your paper crafting projects...and with eight color packs to choose from, you can easily play around with your favorite color of Copic Markers.
These Doodle Packs are also super affordable for those who don't want to spend a ton of money on craft supplies. For less than $20.00, you can have a great collection of markers that will completely change the way you doodle and draw.
Still new to the wonders of Copic Markers? Be sure to check out some of our tutorials and learn about some of the beginner classes offered by Copic Markers. Once you start playing around with these awesome markers, you will find it hard to go back to anything else!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons