Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry-Floral Path Bolster
Gifted by Coats and Clark
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Needlepoint has seen a rise in popularity in recent years. Crafters are looking for new and unique ways to create stylish and fun canvas projects, and more and more homeowners are creating fun home decor using this beloved crafting technique.
However, I've never seen a kit like the Floral Path Bolster from Anchor Living.
Filled with all the colorful thread you need to create this 5-window bolster, this easy needlepoint kit is great for needlepoint lovers. Complete with a color coated canvas, Anchor Tapisserie Wool, full instructions, and a needle to help you get the job done, this is a wonderful kit for anyone who's looking to play around with plastic canvas crafts.
Of course, all the hard work will be well worth it when you can show off the final product. The bright colors of this pillow can compliment any decor, and it's perfect for teens and adults alike. I love the vibrant pinks, reds, and yellows that seem to pop out of the pillow...and everyone will be shocked when you tell them you made it yourself!
If you've been wanting to try plastic canvas, or are looking for a reason to get started, be sure to check out the Floral Path Bolster kit from Anchor Living. It's a bright and vibrant pillow that's sure to brighten up your home.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern