Take a plain covered memory album and add design and color to make it your own.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIP01 - Floral Pocket Template
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO34 - Lavender
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- Patterned paper
- Oval chipboard tag
- Pearl accents
- Permanent ink pen
- Covered memory album
1. Cut patterned paper to fit front cover of album.
2. Base flowers with Lavender. Lightly stipple Snow White in centers or around edges.
3. Add dots and hearts with Snow White and additional dots with Bright Orange.
4. Use liner brush to create doodles with Bright Orange.
5. Other flowers are based with Deep Burgundy. Lightly stipple Snow White in center or around edges.
6. Add dots, doodles, and hearts with Snow White and Bright Orange.
7. Base chipboard shape with Bright Orange and shade around edge with Deep Burgundy.
8. Add lettering with Deep Burgundy. Stipple Lavender on bottom half of letters. When dry, stipple very bottom area again with Lamp Black.
9. Embellish around flowers and chipboard with permanent ink pen doodles.
10. Adhere paper to album. Let dry.
11. Tie ribbons to chipboard shape. Attach shape to album.