Personalize DIY homemade Christmas ornaments for all of your friends with these flower monogram ornaments from Glue Dots. Add a fun flower and your friend's inital to personalize each one.
- Glue Lines
- Craft Glue Dots
- Clear ornament (I chose plastic...from experience!)
- Coordinating glitter, ribbon and paper flowers
- Glittered chipboard letters (I used Thickers)
- Wood floor finish (I've used a few different brands that have all worked)
- Small piece of plastic wrap
- The first step is to pour a bit of the floor finish into the clean ornament, cover the opening with plastic wrap, and make sure the entire inside of the ornament is coated.
- Once the inside is coated, pour out the excess liquid and pour in the glitter. Give it a good shake to make sure it gets everywhere! Put the hanger back onto the top.
- Cut your ribbon to fit around the ornament and apply your Glue Lines® to the back.
- Peel off the plastic from the Glue Lines® and adhere your ribbon around the ornament. Use Ultra Thin Glue Dots® to apply paper flowers and finish off with your chipboard letter.
- For the polka dot version:
- For the second ornament, I glittered the inside and used varying sizes of Glue Dots® (Mini, Permanent, and Craft) and randomly adhered them to the outside of the ornament.
- Press the dots into the glitter and wipe off the excess.
- Decorate with paper flowers and chipboard letter.