Get creative with the eCraft machine and fabric to make one-of-a-kind pillows for your living room or bedroom. In no time you'll have a whole set of fabulous fusible applique decorative pillows from Craftwell.
- Fabric For Pillow
- Fabric For Appliques
- Pillow Form
- eCraft Machine
- Sure Cuts A Lot Software
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Use the eCraft and software to mirror and cut desired embellishments for the pillow from fabric. Remember, never use tabs when cutting fabric on the eCraft Cutting System, and all fabric whill need to be stabilized with an iron on stabilizer.
- Cut base fabric 1” larger than your pillow form in each direction (15” square for a 14” pillow form). Fold the square in half, open, and repeat with other edge to create a center point.
- Fold shadow piece to center it on the pillow. Remove the backing and iron the shadowed piece onto the center of the base fabric.
- Determine placement of corner embellishments. Use a chalk pencil to mark placement.
- Fuse all of the embellishments onto base fabric.
- Cut the fabric for the back. Cutthe back piece as a rectangle 15” by19”. Cut it in half. Fold over 1” and stitch down on both pieces. Match up the other edges and make an evelope for my pillow form.
- Sew around the whole piece and trim the edges. Turn the pillow case right side out and add appliques on the flap.
- Pop the pillow form into place, and you are finished!